Friday, November 14, 2008

Guest Post

By Brigg










What Mommy was doing while I stole the camera

6 comments:

  1. He actually did a pretty good job! I also didn't realize that Kallie has hair now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so we are going to do it. You, me, Julie and Koren are going to get together! e-mail me your e-mail asap and if you have Koren's, give me that too! We just have to get together before the year is over! We will be missing Jean of course, but we still need to get together and I need to meet these cute kiddos of yours!
    emily.widdison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That actually is really impressive! It's modern art.

    And your vacuum has a REALLY long cord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a creative photo-journalist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few pictures like that, that olivia took, only the picture of you on the computer is actually a picutre of me asleep. : ) I actuallly laugheed when i saw it. i had no idea there was a picture of me on ther. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. ballerina girl- yeah, if you can call that hair! :)

    ReplyDelete