Our family dog, Christy, was put down in September. She was really old, mostly blind, had really bad arthritis and started to have a lot of pain and couldn't walk well so my parents decided to put her down. The grandkids and family came to say goodbye to her before she left to the vet. It was really sad to see her go but I'm glad she is out of her misery. She was probably my favorite dog of all. She was always very patient and sweet with people, she loved to play ball, she didn't run away and she came when you called. She adopted us when she followed Devin home from school. She then kept running away from our neighbor's house and coming to ours. The neighbor said we could keep her since they were tired of her running away. So we kept her.
I think we got her when she was around 3 years old- when I was about 13 or 14.
I think we got her when she was around 3 years old- when I was about 13 or 14.
No comments:
Post a Comment