They then started flicking their spoons around the car. Notice Maren's binky- we got her off the binky and potty trained right after this trip!! |
Kallie got stuck between a rock and a hard place. |
Cute cousins. Morgan is such a great cousin. She is always helpful and takes care of the girls. |
Ty guy |
Rhett navigating the walk one handed |
Love this Popser Wopser |
My kids didn't even flinch. I love it. |
The next day, Thursday, we went to Sand Hollow for some fishing. I went on joy ride with Kallie and Maren and a few other of the grandkids. Kallie had a huge smile the whole time. Maren thought it was pretty fun too. Then grandpa took some of the older grandkids and Brigg out fishing. Koby, Rhett, Marlo and Kallie went for a little hike and I took Maren to Joy and Chris' house for a nap. I ended up taking a nice nap as well. I don't remember what we did that night but had great food and probably played games.
The following day, Friday, we headed to Zions Natl. Park to do some hiking. Rhett, Marlo and family had never done Angel's Landing before. I was a little concerned about the little kids but we figured we would hike part way and call it good. Well, we kept going. And going. All the way to the top before the scarier hold-onto-a-chain-and-don't-fall-off-the-massive-cliff part. The trail is 5 miles long and an elevation gain of 1,480 feet. I knew Brigg could do it but Kallie hiked the entire trail all by herself. I was so proud of my kids. It is a steep climb. Grandpa made it too!
Kallie feel asleep on the bus ride back. |
Kids taking some down time |
While Maren eats... bread of course. |
The kids had some more down time watching a movie on grandma's tablet. We also had turkey noodle soup. Yum! There was an abundance of good food the entire trip thanks to grandma and Joy. Fun times!
Sunday morning we went to church and hurried home to my first Relief Society presidency meeting (that lasted 4 hours). Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment