"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
Monday, October 22, 2007
My very first post!
I feel so grownup having my own blog now. I have battled with the whole "should I make a blog?"/ "should I not" thing. For one, I am not a great writer, I have a hard time expressing things in writing, and blogging just plain intimidates me sometimes. I do, however, like to read friends' blogs and I think about things I would write if I had a blog, so I am taking the plunge and getting a blog. Besides, everyone else is doing it. I hope to be able to use some of my entries as journal entries as well. I'm not so good at the journal thing. Anyhow, I will post this for now then make a REAL post a little later when I have time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment