Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Birth-day, tomorrow!

Just an FYI for all those who want to know- I have an induction scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 AM! She is coming out, whether she likes it or not. (Or whether I like the coming out part or not). I will post later after the hospital with the gory details!! Stay tuned....

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    (You don't know me, but I've been lurking here for a few days, and I really hope things go well for you all.)

    -Allyson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Push hard, that's what someone told me before I had Breea. I thought it was a bizarre thing to say, but I'll pass it on in case it inspires you.

    Also, I guess I was under the impression that since I had a c-section I would never be able to be induced. Can you explain how it works to me???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You'll do great. I have complete faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, oh yay! I really hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia,

    I have been thinking about you over the weekend and hoping everything is going well. I'm excited to see pictures and hear how everything went. (No pressure at all, just know that I am sending happy thoughts your way!)

    Marenda

    ReplyDelete