I have really fallen in love with Shawn Johnson.
She has such a fun and cute personality. I REALLY wished she could have won the gold last night in the floor routine- she took silver. I am glad that a Romanian finally won a gold though. Nastia is an amazing gymnast as well. Koby calls her Nastyia. I'm sure he isn't the first with a name like that.It is amazing what the body can do. The Olympics show what limits the body can surpass. We also just flew home from Beijing a couple of days ago from competing in our own events. Just in case you missed it, here is some video footage. Koby won a gold, I won the bronze.
I loooove Shawn Johnson. What a cutie. Nastyia seems to be a fierce competitor, but also not very nice (she doesn't always clap for her competition, etc.), which makes me not like her very much. I'm snotty like that.
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys are Olympians now, huh? Funny stuff. Also, we are loving the Olympics, too. The only problem is that we are staying up WAY too late.
ReplyDeleteMy boys had me play Koby's dive over and over and over...so funny!
ReplyDelete