Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two dollar Tuesdays

Last year we took Brigg to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Loving it cannot describe how Brigg felt about it. He couldn't stop talking about it, asking to go back and he couldn't stop looking at pictures of our trip. I promised him we would go back after Kallie was born. There were several different reasons why we couldn't make it back to the dinosaur museum. Finally this last Tuesday we made it back for $2 Tuesdays!! For those of you who haven't heard about this yet, I almost hate sharing the secret because then you will be one of the thousands of Utahans that will swarm Thanksgiving Point. We were there at 10 AM (opening time) and there was already a line out the door, and it wasn't a slow moving line either. It stayed that way the entire 2 hours we were there. It was insane!! It is $2 a person for either the museum, gardens (kids garden too) or animal farm. I plan on going every Tuesday and getting our fix for the year. Despite all the crowds, we had a great time.


Kallie couldn't get enough of this wooly mamoth hair. I think she was jealous.

She also LOVED digging for dinosaur bones.

Of course Brigg loved digging for dinosaur bones as well.

Brigg went with a friend (son of a friend of mine)

Heather and I planned it right- we also have girls the same age too! (Really it is just a coinsidence we have kids the same age. Just in case you really think we planned it. Really.)

Two cute dinosaurs. They roar quite well.

Kallie enjoyed playing with the dinosaurs too.

1 comment:

  1. What the.... we paid like a billion dollars to go there one saturday, I want to come to $2 tuesdays! I'll meet you there, next tusday, by the big diosaur! : )I love their gardens there too, have you been to the one with all the differnt world displays, they are too cool!

    ReplyDelete