Monday, June 27, 2011

Dancing Kallie

June 11th was Brigg's last soccer game and Kallie's Dance concert... both at 11am. Brigg didn't want to miss his soccer game so my dad, thankfully, took him. The rest of the family went to Kallie's dance concert. She was SO cute! She went from not wanting to dance at the beginning of the year and just watch the other dancers in her class, to loving dance.

Kallie is in the middle of the picture in yellow.


Kallie had the biggest smile during the entire event and I was so proud of her. Koby even admitted to getting a little teary eyed. He hates going to dance concerts but I think he enjoyed this one. :)


I think we will being doing dance again next year at Aunt Marlo's dance studio!
I couldn't upload the entire dance because it was too long but it was so cute. I caught the end where the dads ran out to dance with their daughters as they came out one by one. Both girls were giggling.



No comments:

Post a Comment