Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bear Lake

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun at Bear Lake. Rhett and Marlo were in charge of the reunion this year and Marlo had a few 4 days at a cabin at Bear Lake. We played at the beach, played in the water, ate good food, napped, played in the water again, played at the beach again, went to a hilarious comedy play, played games and had lots of fun.



These girls were together most of the time. They were so cute!
Cute cousin Audrey.


I'm so proud of this kid. He is doing such fun and brave things this year. I haven't even gotten up skiing (I'd like to try these skis though). Brigg did awesome and stayed up so long, he'd let go because he was tired. Awesome!



I'm so proud of this girl too. She was wanting to try everything she could and she did so well! She looks scared in most these pictures (the water was splashing her) but she really had a huge grin the whole time.

Maren was a great flag holder.


We had both Rhett's boat and dad Soren's boat taking people out on the water.


I don't remember what happened but Brigg was whining about something and got in trouble. He was whining to me on the bed and then fell asleep.
Everyone else was tired too. Dad Soren was asleep too.



Another day at the "beach".





Maren celebrated her 3rd birthday at Bear Lake. She had been waiting FOREVER for her birthday and was so excited that she finally got to have root beer floats and everyone sang to her.
She got really embarrassed at one point and it was so freaking cute. :)
Later on, she had an accident and took off her bottoms. She was so embarrassed and upset that we were all highly amused by her predicament. I was laughing so hard.
I want to pinch that cute little bum!


Breakfast- Maren was upset about something.


No comments:

Post a Comment