LOL BOYS... I was just talking with my sister who has 3 girls and a 12 month old boy... she had always told me that her girls were like boys and that boys wern't that bad and her girls were tough, and adventurous like boys...any way, she changed her mind. BOYS are different from girls! Very creative, brigg. i don't know many kids that would think to use a toilet jar! : )
hah hah hah!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha!!! I love boys. :)
ReplyDeleteI. Cant. Stop. Laughing! HAAAAA
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, he must be related to my boys...
ReplyDeleteHehehe...jar toilet!
ReplyDeleteLOL BOYS... I was just talking with my sister who has 3 girls and a 12 month old boy... she had always told me that her girls were like boys and that boys wern't that bad and her girls were tough, and adventurous like boys...any way, she changed her mind. BOYS are different from girls! Very creative, brigg. i don't know many kids that would think to use a toilet jar! : )
ReplyDelete