Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was great this year. When isn't Mother's Day great? If I can get a meal that I don't have to make, extra thank yous and hugs and kisses, then I'll take it any day!

Koby helped the kids make me waffles, whip cream and strawberries for breakfast. Yum! Koby even made homemade waffles and they were perfect! He hand whipped egg whites until they peaked.... I asked him why he didn't use electric beaters. He said he didn't realize it would take so long. I was super impressed and they were seriously the best waffles I have ever had. Must be the hand made touch. :)


I found this from Brigg on my pillow after breakfast. There was a very sweet poem inside the envelope. One of the hands is me and the other is Brigg.
(sorry, blogger has issues!)

Since we don't have church until 4, I sat on the couches in my jammies and took fun pictures.




Kallie, Maren and Brigg danced for me too.

Maren had a tantrum

We went to church where we had wonderful talks and lessons. I especially loved the lesson in Laurels. It was on the atonement and I bawled my eyes out watching an old school church movie. It was kinda embarrassing. But lovely.

Since Koby's parents are on their mission, we went to my mom's house for dinner. It was fun watching all the kids interact. And try and sit on one booster chair.




I went home a happy mom! I'm thankful for my kidlets even though they drive me crazy quite often! I'm so lucky to be their mom and I'm very blessed to have them all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment